House for Sale
Balinese Flavour Meets Byron Style
Property ID 1999597With the essence of resort style living, this pavilion style home was designed to suit our beautiful climate and lifestyle.
Built around a central courtyard, this home is characterised by clever design elements such as breezeways which work for the environment and make for naturally comfortable living conditions.
With two generous bedrooms & bathroom in the first pavilion, this charismatic home features a heavy use of timber, yet keeps a light & airy feel with high ceilings, skylights and spacious rooms.
The second pavilion is home to the grand master bedroom with a full bathroom featuring a deep, luxurious tub that overlooks the private Balinese style gardens.
This thoughtfully designed residence features:
• Open plan living with high ceilings & exposed beams
• Quality finishes such as cedar shutters & timber floors
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking & breakfast island
• Entertaining deck surrounded by low maintenance gardens
• Close to Byron town centre, beaches, schools, restaurants & cafes
This property has fabulous indoor-out flow & multiple decked areas great for entertaining or to just sit back and relax in the serenity of your surroundings.
Located in a highly desired street just moments from all of the Byron Bay action, this unique home is indeed a rare offering.